Thursday, November 4, 2010

Spinning Onward

There have been numerous inquiries into where I am these days and what I'm doing.. So I thought I'd straighten the said question marks into exciting little exclamation points in one swift swoop! I'll begin with declaring my state of gratitude for quality of life I have been blessed to co-create with my higher self and all of you. There would be no need or desire for me to write if there was no one to receive and learn with these expressions. So thank you immensely for energetically holding the space for me to sing this digital song.

I am finely nestled into the terra rosa enchantment of Sedona, Arizona.  This place is absolute and I have no doubt a spectral spiral of some of Gaia's most picturesque vortical energy spots.  I am now an ocean floor dweller of what was once, linearly speaking, in ancient times (Lumeria and Atlantis) an aquatic arena of our cetacean brethren.  I will not attempt to be an expert on the vortex energies of this red earth canyon, but I will certainly share from a perspective of experience.  And I say unto thee, this location doth painteth a high degree of timeless dream quality and reverie.  I feel I have been vortexed in.  Not only to this place, which is a hot spot for identified friendly objects and roving interdimensional portals, but to this surrogate family, the Macauley Noells.  I am taking a break from an assignment as Miss Macauley's personal assistant to write this blog in fact.  I can't begin to tell you how difficult the tasks are.  I am a slave to this woman's relentless support of acting on my highest excitement *gasp!*  Its terrible... All day long I have to research topics like inner earth beings, the Montauk Chair, time travel, martians, Atlantis, white holes, the Annunaki, DNA etc etc...  And in addition to all this boring and hard work (wink wink) I have to make all this raw food with love and intention.  Oh the humanity!

Were I to take full advantage of my surrounding abundance each day, it would (and mostly does) look like this:  I would, and do, awake to the gentle buzz of the hummingbirds (or espresso machine singing the song of the adrenal march - which sometimes sounds like a native american flute, I might add).  I mosey just a few short steps outside and into the radiant rising sun, shedding its light on a wonderfully sculpted morning aLuna face and hairdo.  I lie on warm blades of grass while I tell my iTouch stories of other worlds and lucid adventures from the delta dreamtime.  After all has been remembered and archived I visit bell rock vortex, said by a Pleiadian source to be the main vortex in Sedona.  Here I spin tetrahedrons of eternities in my heart, pink and green forever and ever and ever.  I hike with no shoes because I've decided that I prefer a real earth connection and dirty red feet over the soft and delicate skin of cosmopolitan aspirations.  My ankles grow stronger every day.  I run to the spa, where I have a free family pass, which happens to be the perfect 15 minute cardio session.  Here I get my fitness activation on and blaze endogenous opioid peptides (endorphins).  With a red pulsing face of blood oxygenation, I blast intentional chanting rockets into the cosmos in the superacoustalunatical steam room (hey hey Keller fans).  That my friends is the best wake and bake I have ever known, although I have never been much of a green smoker anyhow.  I return to the layer of the goddess, where the address in numerology is literally 13:13, fresh, fit, meditated and ready to begin the aforementioned research and simultaneous belief system management.  My most ingenuous obstacle to being productive in this creative format is the black hole time suck of facebook.  Could be worse, hey?  When I am in the flow, I am creating a *fantasy novel, that is writing itself, based upon the real metaphysics and timeless teachings of great master teachers  (*none of it is fiction, its all true).

Financially, I have dipped further than the well goes in the travel savings department.  Indeed, nepotism is a wonderful thing.  My loving grandfather has supported me immensely.  The greatest thing about this scenario is that you can very well just call my bank account  the Kale Fund - because aside from chia, stevia and quinoa - that is my main expense.  :)  

As mentioned in the previous blog, I am sharing astrology reports for $15, at Heather's grace in using her system, so that is keeping the Kale Fund alive!  Thank you!  Also, the universe has dangled a job offer at,  you'll get a kick out of this one, the UFO Store in Sedona.  The owner says to me, "Hey, are you looking for a job?" I shrug and say "Nope."  "Are you sure?  I can come pick you up. Call me." So, its my understanding that this JOB involves talking to people about aliens and spacecraft all day, as well as taking them on vortex tours.  Hm.  Does that sound like something this aLuna would ever do!? ;) ;)  So we'll see how that plays out.  I'm open to trying it out as long as I can have my routine and expanding cultivation of self-awareness... which I most assuredly can and will.

Getting ready to go dancing to some more Brazilian beats and connect with some jedi lovemasters, off and on this planet.  Thank YOU for synchronizing to my abstract world of lucid blogging, and I bid thee and loving and warm gooooood day.

No comments:

Post a Comment