Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Natural Frequency


If one studies the language of a civilization, then they might gain great insight into the way that world is structured.  I am tackling the beautiful beast that is Latin (via Rosetta Stone).  It's not so much that I'd like to speak Latin with other humans on this planet, although that will be part and parcel of its mastery.  As I understand it, Latin is the mother of most languages and may just illuminate what it is I am seeking, although I don't really know or even pretend I will know until I know.  It's a proverbial Mt. Everest that I'm honored to enjoy the journey climbing.  Part of my known interest in this endeavor is that of training for future missions involving other civilizations and first contact scenarios.  As an earth human with the native tongue of English, it will probably serve to focus on the correlation between Latin and English, as it is the primary communication in Western culture.  How that all formulates and ties together is a mystery to me, and truly its something I'm up for grounding in a practical and spiritual way.

Though I haven't the slightest clue whats in store for me in this, I trust my intuition enough to take action and let the rest unfold.  It has occurred to me that when, not if, but when I am involved in these contact missions, I will transcend language all together.  First mastery, then transcendence.  Which brings in the reality of telempathy and its key role in this equation.  English is a very 3D expression.  Kudos to this sentient race though, because we sure know how to rock it to the fullest!  2010 is proof of that.

I'm also spiraling out in pretty much all of my spare time on Photoshop tutorials and creating digital art from "scratch".  It'd be super delish to create magi pieces on the regular.  So that's something you might enjoy if you tune in more.  All feedback is welcomed, please and thank you.  *bow*

Sempiternitus affectus ad iste.  Eternal love to you....

*Art by George Atherton (http://www.viradical.com/)

3 comments:

  1. I memeauraized latin responses to the Dark Priest's Liturgy when/was an altar boy of the sixthy-seventh grade. Channeled the blackishflow of sens of conjurgations @ transubstantiations. Roman cattlick Churr~shh Stoned Stereotomy apprenticeship.
    et cum spiritu tuo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Nonno spoke Latin and I took Latin in high school Learn and excel. Let the language live on. It's a beautiful one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,

    Love the look of your blog! It's really great on my 19" screen! Hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration!

    Love, Heather and Amelia

    ReplyDelete