Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cleaning it up & up!

Salutations to all of you out there, in here.  A quick update in the aLunaverse...

I had/am having quite the intense detox.  (I have been following Donna Gates "Body Ecology Diet" for some time now)  I am feeling very different in my body.  I can feel the energy meridians that are being stimulated as well as the visceral current.  I'm finding myself in the midst of that compression phase of transformation.  One that has me withdrawing a bit in order to relax and fuse together the changes.  Its been a bit of a challenge because my energy has accelerated so quickly and I want it to keep growing exponentially the way it has been.  Since this is all self imposed from my own consciousness it is extremely apparent to be in the flow and know that despite the dipping flux, I am always swiftly on the rise.

My meditation/concentration practice has taken a hit as well because I have been so fatigued - taking several naps a day.  My adrenals are on the come back from daily caffeine use and it feels like the inner ecology of the body is cohesively healing.


photo of the beautiful and inspiring Magdalena Beata W-Fire
And I'm pleased to see that my ideal body image is emerging.  Rapidly in fact.  As much as I'd like to attribute it to my "hard work" and discipline, its clear that its more the devotion to attaining higher states of awareness, which go hand in hand (for me) with a routine and healthy intake of food and water.

Aside from all the cleansing excitement, I'm taking dance and viola lessons!  I can read music in the treble clef but the Viola is actually in alto clef so I'm like a baby again... *coo*  The dance is good for my technique and my instructor, Luna Breeze, is a hoot!  Aside from the muscle memory flow, I am learning the value of body awareness on all levels.  Every movement with consciousness.  Mmmmmm... And I do love it.


created by ITom Lab
One last rant before I sign off.  There is no reason to force yourself to be a certain way if you are not there yet.  It is crucial to go within and clean up your inner house first.  Many humans are afraid to open their eyes and see what needs to be cleaned up.  Then they walk around insisting that it is clean and trip all over things blindly.  The act of cleaning, which is really just being completely honest with yourself, may not seem like it would be pleasant but it is actually a blast!  Especially if you have cultivated sacred relationships that you've allowed yourself permission within to laugh.  Ha ha ha ha ha.  Let yourself be magnetically drawn into this.  Don't force it.

Coming to you from the up and up... ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Again, beautifully elucidated! I am so proud of you for listening to your inner wisdom and allowing your body to respond in its own perfect timing.
    Viola AND Dance with Luna! What an amazing way to play with time and space! And I can attest that your perfect body image is quickly emerging - you looked absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS the other night at our little gathering - I was in total awe of how balanced and beautiful you were!(ARE)

    I,too, am in a cleaning phase, and have realized once again that it all truly begins from within.
    May you enjoy your purifying journey! <3

    ReplyDelete