Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sacred Circuitry



Rewiring my circuits while my intentions arise through the divine design of mind... I popped this little guy out (image below) in less than 24 hours, finishing at exactly midnight on June 15, 2011 - the total lunar eclipse. Having spent a lot of time with maneuvering the geometries of each little line, I see there are still intricate corrections to be made - a perfect symmetry of my inner tonal circuitry experience. (I did save each symbol as a Ps brush so you can 'expect' these guys to pop up subliminally in all of the higher mind's subsequent digital creations)

I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed creating it.... By far the most intentional fun I've had with Photoshop :)

these are P O W E R F U L....


(click on image to download high resolution)

1 comment:

  1. Been channeling a lot of this myself as well, I dig your interpretation of it...been considering it as "Ethereal circuitry". A lot of asymmetrical crop circle kinda designs, nice to see it as a common thread, will be excited to converse in such a enigmatic language!

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete